Sunday 22 March 2015

Flower Fairy Card

Another card...this time a decoupage flower fairy.


I am entering the following challenges....

The Craft Barn require an interesting background made with inks, paint or Brushos.  I used alcohol inks...love playing with them!!! Challenge closes 29th March.

Red Carpet Studio require a magical fairy tale theme  based on the film Ella Enchanted.  I have used a decoupage flower fairy.  Challenge closes 2nd April.

Scrapping Everyday Miracles have 3 challenges going on and this is the card sketch challenge.  Challenge closes 31st March.
 

Thanks for visiting and hope you have time to join in with one of the challenges!!!




12 comments:

  1. very pretty card. Love the fairies! Thanks for sharing it with us at SEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful background. Reminds me of getting my alcohol inks out more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning background! I, too, love alcohol inks and don't play around with them enough for card making!!! This is a great card. Thanks for playing along with us this month over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thank for playing with us over at RCS! Candice DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card. I haven't used my alcohol inks in a while - I must get them out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love alcohol inks, and your card has encouraged me to get them out again! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing background, would never have thought to use Alcohol Inks. Thank you for joining in the Challenge.
    Jane x (The Craft Barn)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm intruiged by your background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous background for your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us over at Red Carpet Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet card Jackie...thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thanks for playing at RCS.

    ReplyDelete