Saturday, January 30, 2016

Birthday Card

Another card using up the bits on my desk from my last project!!!  How good am I????  LOL


I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches - 336......


The challenge closes tomorrow (!) so must be quick to enter!!
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-336.html

I am also entering the challenge at Cute Card Thursday 410 - Ladies Only!!

This challenge closes on 3rd February so you have a little longer to join in!!
http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/challenge-410-ladies-only.html

Thanks for visiting!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the flowers and embossed sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love how you are using up your scraps - great take on the sketch too. Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is gorgeous :) I wish I had that knack for putting the flowers like that on cards really gives it a nice soft look :)

    ReplyDelete