Saturday 19 January 2019

Gamer Dudes

The boys often (!) play the XBox so thought it ought to be recorded!!!


This layout is for the challenge at ARTastic where there is always a picture for inspiration and this one is Joy by Chris Vella and the criteria is to use blue, yellow and orange.....

 

....I used the all colors plus extras!!!!

The challenge closes at the end of the month.....

I am also entering the challenge at Lasting Memories.....#427 is to use at least 3 patterned papers.  I am on a mission this year to use loads of papers as I could open a shop with mine!!!!

The challenge closes at the end of the month....
 

Thanks for visiting!



6 comments:

  1. I like your mix of fonts and great choice of accents! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! -Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what boys don't love gaming... and what a great idea to photograph and scrapbook their love. I bet they didn't even know you'd taken this photo, they would have been so engrossed in what they were doing.
    Thank you so much for joining in our challenge at ARTastic this month. Hopefully you can find time to join us next month too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page and the colours really work well. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chaos and the title is fab. Thanks for joining in at ARTastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent colour scheme and I just love the arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love your boy pages, and these colours work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete