Wednesday 13 November 2019

Ladies that Lunch!

When Mandy was home this summer we went out to lunch a couple of times....this is one of them!!


I am entering the challenge at Challenge YOUrself......I don't often get to enter their challenges as they require me in a photo and I don't take many of myself!!!

 

The challenge closes 4th December so lots of time to take some selfies!!!

I am also entering the challenge at Sketch N Scrap FB group.....I used the sketch 162 and it is Summer based!!

 
The challenges close at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!

Thanks for visiting!!

 

6 comments:

  1. SO lovely to see you and one of your layouts.. Lovely summer layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout, Jackie! I love the photo of you and your friend so much! You scrapped it beautifully!!! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page in lovely design! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet layout, beautiful colors and picture!! Love the design and stuff you choose! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout and the title!! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete