Sunday 29 March 2020

Cyber Crop

Scraptember have a Cyber crop this weekend so thought I would join in!!
First challenge is a sketch......


...this is the sketch....I didn't do as many layers but still used 5 different papers!
 
No photo description available.


The second challenge is RAINBOW....


All the colours of the rainbow are included on this layout!!

Challenge three is brads!  There was show-and-tell and having showed my brads I managed to use two!!!!!! LOL


Challenge 6 is to use PUNCHES!  Do have a few...although also seem to use the same one!

Scrapping old Christmas photos...this has my favourite punch!!

Challenge 5 is MIXED MEDIA.


 Used textured paste for the background.

Challenge 4 - use stamps (should be roller stamps but I don't have those!)

Stamped around the edges!


Challenge 8 use left over number and letters.  I thought this was quite a good way to use lots of left overs!!!

Hope you have enjoyed seeing the layouts for the crop!
Thanks for visiting!!

 

1 comment:

  1. WoW! How many different awesome layouts did you get done. Well done.

    ReplyDelete