Tuesday 11 May 2021

Crabbing!

At the end of March we had a couple of nice days and Sharon took Cassie to the beach to try and catch some crabs!  The water must have been freezing but she seemed to have a good time!

 
I used pearlised acrylic paints through a mask for the water but the shine hasn't photographed very well.
I am entering the challenge at Creative Embellishments who have a picture for inspiration plus repeat a pattern.
 

When I saw the picture I saw the sea.....and the centre pattern I thought looked like an ammonite. So I have three ammonites in the cluster and I have repeated the crabs! 

The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get scrapping!

http://creativeembellishmentsblog.com/2021/05/may-challenge-7/ 


Thanks for visiting!




6 comments:

  1. wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments! This is an awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout and the technique used to create the water. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created the water to make such a fun layout! Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh now I totally love this. I love the light house for this sweet page of memories.Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments May challenge.

    ReplyDelete