Friday 8 October 2021

Pumpkin Carving.

There are a few challenges that are Halloween themed...we don't do a lot for Halloween but putting out pumpkins is a must for the Butler family!

 

The challenge at Creative Embellishments is a picture and to use old stash! I don't actually have skeletons on my layout but to me the photo is all about Halloween...as for the old stash I seem to have my Halloween stuff for ever as I don't scrap alot of this holiday!


Over at The Clique they have a mood board......this is the mood board....

 

The challenges closes at the end of the month so lots of time to join in!

http://creativeembellishmentsblog.com/2021/10/october-challenge-8/ 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cliquekits/permalink/2349528518516742 

Thanks for visiting!


 
 


8 comments:

  1. Such a fun Halloween page, Jackie! Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool page! I really love how it turned out Jackie! Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments this month. -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments.
    Nadine - My Scrap n' Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is so fun and festive! We are not big Halloween people at our house either but who doesn't love pumpkins? Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page, love your dangling spiders! Thanks for joining in the Creative Embellishments October challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page!! I also don't scrap much for Halloween so challenge was easy to come by, I love the page! fabulous take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete