Wednesday 17 April 2019

Pony Camp

Cassie took up riding last year and is really enjoying it!  She 'borrows' a horse and she did the Pony Camp where they all do various horsey things....jumping, dressage etc!!!  She hadn't been riding very long  but came home with lots of rosettes!!


I am entering the challenge at ARTastic who have a photo for inspiration and the criteria is pets.

 

I don't have any pets so I think Cassie's horse is the nearest I get...she mucks him out so is like a pet!!  The colors in the photo are represented by the various rosettes that Cassie won!

I am also entering the challenge at Archi-scraps who are asking that you SQUEEZE SOMETHING IN BETWEEN!!!  I squeezed my journaling in between the top and bottom photo....wasn't really anywhere else to put it!

The challenges finish at the end of the month so lots of time to join in!!



Thanks for visiting!

 



8 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of this layout, yet it shows how. I have fun she had at pony camp. The little horse in the title is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page, Jackie. You got some good shots of the event. Thanks for joining in at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent take on the Archi challenge! Looks as if she had quite a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely page Jackie and well done Cassie, love the horses. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering at Archiscraps, Jackie! I love your layout and especially the pleated rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you have added a rosette on your layout as an embellishment, matches the rosettes won.
    Thank you for joining us at ARTastic this month x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page and just look at all those ribbons! Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your layout! Thanks for playing along at Archiscraps this month!

    ReplyDelete