Thursday 7 August 2014

WANTED poster!!!!

The sketch challenge at Me and Mine reminded me of the wanted poster frames that I bought eons ago and thought was a good time to use them with school photos of the boys!!!  I am not too good with 'white space' but was quite pleased with this layout!


This is the sketch......did change it a bit!! LOL

sketch scanned

The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to enter!!

http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/august-sketch-challenge.html



Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh great idea to use the wanted poster frames. Funnily enough I wondered about doing the sketch that way round - you've made it work well. Thank you for joining in my sketch challenge.
    Sue @ Me&Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just great - is that paste you've used too?

    ReplyDelete