Tuesday 23 September 2014

Sharon

These photos of Sharon were taken on her birthday...and for some reason I printed two....so rather than throw one away I scrapped them both!!!! But there really is only one Sharon!


I used the sketch from My Scraps & More - 91....


....and although I started off well I seemed to veer off...although the basic papers are there!!!

The challenge closes at the end of the month so still time to get scrapping!!

Scrapping Everyday Miracles have a mini crop at the moment and I am also entering this in the Challenge 5 - Colour Inspiration


The Mini crop finishes at the end of the month so still time to join in!!

Thanks for visiting!!

15 comments:

  1. What a pretty page!! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! Awesome job on the colors for the color inspiration. Thanks for playing along with us at SEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank the Lord for only one! love the material flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout!! Great job with the challenge! Thanks for joining us at SEM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful layout, Jackie! I love to see how you use the color palate on your layout... love that lace border too :D She is gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing with us at SEM Mini Crop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous colouring and beautiful layers and design.. thanks for playing along at Scrapping Everyday Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty page! Thank you so much for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful page. Love the texture. Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the lace and pearls, so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps and More!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How pretty! Love the lace! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your texture and trims!!! Thank you for playing along with us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful layout Jackie! wonderful job with the sketch you chose and with our color palette. Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapping Everyday Miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page Jackie...great colors to go with a gorgeous photo!! Thanks for linking up to our challenges this month at SEM!

    ReplyDelete