Sunday 2 November 2014

5 Today...

The year is going fast and here is my first layout for November!!!
Cassie turning 5.....
I had trouble matching some alphas so ended up with the ones you do yourself and added flock!!!  I have had the flock for ages and it was still in pristine condition....like unopened!!!  I knew it would come in handy sometime!! LOL


I used the sketch from Stuck?! Sketches......


The challenge closes at the end of the month so loads of time to get scrapping!!!

Thanks for visiting!!


6 comments:

  1. love the pics you've used and the colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great page, love the papers and the flocked alphas are fab! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layout:) Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page, love the idea of highlighting the number. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great birthday page and great take on the sketch! I may have to dig out my flock now. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors and a fun layout. the photos are adorable. thank you for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete