Monday 18 May 2015

Favs at 9!!

Jennifer Grace Creates had a blog weekend 'Focus Your Craft and Soul'.  There have been posts every hour and lots of inspiration!  At the end of each post there is a 'Be Inspired' list and although I haven't been able to do every one (I have all week!) this is my first layout for this weekend!


I was inspired to focus on what is important to someone else and these favourite things are important to Nicholas now!!  I also used frames tucked under the photo.
I got Alex and Cassie to also record what are their favourite things so will scrap them too!!!  It will be interesting a few years down the line to look back on these things I think!!

If you want to join in you have all week and don't forget to leave comments on Jennifer's post's to be in with a chance of winning a prize!!
http://jennifergracecreates.com/

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Croc embelli and the list is interesting to read...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It's so cool that his favourite animal is a crocodile and you found that great embellishment. I love the frames tucked under the edges too. Thanks for linking up to the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete