Sunday 14 February 2016

Owl Time

Alex absolutely loves Owls, so where ever we go if there is an Owl he is first in the queue to hold it or stroke it!!  These photos where taken last year when we found Owls on our travels!! LOL


I started with the sketch at Stuck?! Sketches.....

 

....and I don't think I did too bad!!

Then I went with the colour combo at Tando and I couldn't resist using their mini owls although I did give them eyes...

 

Both challenges close at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!!



Thanks for visiting!!

5 comments:

  1. Love those owls - so cute! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches Hugs Sarah x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea to use the eyes on the owls - thank you for sharing with us at Tando,creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw this is so sweet! Great pics and love the owls! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect background paper and I just love your little owls. Amazing photos too! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely take on the sketch, love the embellishments. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete