Sunday 7 July 2019

A Little Dirt.....

....Doesn't Hurt!!  I thought this was an ideal title for Cassie at the Nuclear Races!!!  The children (and adults) run a course through mud!!!  Then get hosed down at the end!!!!!!!!!!


I am entering the challenge at UnstampaBelles who require stencils and sprays.....I have lots of stencils and have used the Tim Holtz - Splatters and also the Tando - Footprints! I have been trying to think why I got the footprints...must have been for Father Christmas? 
I had to resort to paint as my sprays were all clogged up and wouldn't spray!!!!

I am also entering the challenge at ARTastic ....

 
...this is the picture by Rita Angus entitled 'Cass'.....and the criteria is to use paint!
Cassie running up and down hills and also being the namesake of the picture seemed ideal for the challenge!!!

UnstampaBelles challenge closes on the 26th July.....

ARTastic challenge closes 31st July.....

Thanks for visiting!!

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and perfect for our challenge. All that mud!! I'm sure Cassie had a great time!! Thank you for joining us at Unstampabelles and Good Luck Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those stamps and the background is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. Great way to use your footprint stencils. Looks like Cassie had a fun day. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampbelles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with ARTastic this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun. The painted footprints look like mud too! Thanks for playing along with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful layout Jackie, love the painted footprints.
    Thanks for joining us at ARTastic this month x

    ReplyDelete