Thursday 9 January 2020

Easter 2019

Every year I do an Easter Egg Hunt.....but it has got harder as the children have got older.  So this year not only were there clues but I did puzzles and problems.....sure kept them quiet longer...even Sharon and Lee!!


I started with the sketch - 404 st Sketches in Thyme....

 
....also I thought I would join in the bingo challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

January What's My Challenge 

I started with the 4th line across but got in a muddle and ended up doing the bottom line too!!! The rub-on is the 2019 date, the stamp is the 'here's the story', brad in top banner cluster and I think the rest are easy to find!
The challenges close at the end of the month so lots of time to join in!!
http://sketchesinthyme.blogspot.com/ 

Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Really nice interpretation of the sketch. I like how you've tilted the two horizontal photos. It gives the sketch a bit of a twist. Pretty mix of pattern papers. Double matting the photos make them stand out. Well done. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Easter layout. Great colour combo. Thanks for playing along at SCRAP OUR STASH - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! I loooove family traditions like this one. Thanks for sharing your nice layout with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Happy Scraping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout and great idea for the Egg Hunt.
    Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of papers and lovely take on the challenge!-Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete