Sunday 9 February 2020

School - 2016

Still catching up with school layouts for Sharon!


The second week of the month challenge at Lasting Memories is to use stamps! I like stamps...have loads...but very rarely use them - especially on layouts as I am always worried that I will muck up a complete layout by the stamp not stamping correctly!!! So to get me going  I stamped on the background cardstock before sricking anything down!!  I did actually buy these stamps for school layouts as there are numbers/maths things but as usual they were still in perfect unused condition!!  I was quite pleased with this result and will try and use my stamps more!
The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments:

  1. Just love those school stamps - great layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accent cluster and your stamping is amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete