Friday 17 April 2020

Bike Ride

More isolation exercise....this time Sharon and Alex on a bike ride!! I used papers from First Edition - Man Made which I have had forever but never read the writing before now!!  Much to my amazement one of the roads is a road that I used to walk down every day on the way to school....what are the chances of that??!!  


I started with the sketch 417 at Sketches in Thyme.....

April  15 Sketch #417 

......and I am also entering the challenge at Joy of Sets.....

 
...I picked the left hand - flower, diecut and oval.

The challenges close at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!

Thanks for visiting!!
 


 

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love that paper! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that paper is lovely. I really like the corrugated cardboard you've used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love all the elements you have brought together! Thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT016 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fab layout and how cool is that to find paper with the name of your school road on it! Thanks for joining us at #josttt016 this month - hope to see you again next month as we have a special give-away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very fun layout. love the texture and thanks for joining us at JOSTTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such happy faces and such a great scrapbook page, thanks for joining us at #JOSTTT016 this month

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how the challenge elements added the perfect touch to your fun scrapbook page! Thanks for participating in the #JOSTTT016 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the corrugated paper and Wood veneer bike. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete