Wednesday 8 July 2020

Family - Christmas

Photo is from last Christams after we had an early Christmas dinner at the children's favourite pub!!  I used to cook dinner at home but now they are all so much bigger and I don't have enough room so I take them all out the weekend before Christmas!!!


The challenge at UnstampaBelles this month is  Celebrating Relationships and the twist is to work in pairs!
I have two photos which are double matted, two tags with ribbons, two patterned papers, two mini bells and a pair of crackers!!!

The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!

Thanks for visiting!!
 
  



 
 

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile. Great photos and I love the ribbon treatment. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab layout. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete