Sunday 6 September 2020

School Photo

 I really wanted to enter the challenge at Creative Embellishments this month as the twist was 'Rusty'!!  I have never made things look rusty so with the help of online videos I gave it a go! Now I am obsessed...it was so much fun and now I need other photos to use it on!! Although I had problems finding this one...not all photos are suitable!!!  This photo of my brother at school when he was about 6-7 was certainly old enough to have got rusty...as he is now 68!!

 
  + Rust
The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!

Thanks for visiting!!



 

 

7 comments:

  1. Great layout from the inspiration board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your “rusty” layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout! Love your use of the vintage photo along with a little rust. Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great vintage layout! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, I love the rustic feel for that wonderful class photo. Very creative way to highlight your brother's face. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to scrap a school photo. I love how you framed your brothers face. Thanks for joining the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love how you highlighted your brother! Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete