Friday 7 February 2020

Crazy Lady

Layout for the fun challenge over at UnstampaBelles....


......I am not good at journalling so this says a lot!! It took me ages....I cut all the letters on my Cameo and had to stick them down one at a time...note to self I really must learn to do joined up writting!!!
The challenge is......

Who am I? (Must be Positive) 
Create something that reflects who you are..........

plus a

TWIST....use bright colours and/or explain a bit about yourself
and why you created this piece in your journalling.
 
......I think I met all the criteria!!!
 
The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!
 
Thanks for visiting!! 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout!! You sound like an amazing person and full of life!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles . Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT take on the challenge and I love the pic of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect interp of the challenge and just plain fun page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Thank you for taking the time to share a bit about yourself and to complete such a fiddly layout. Love it - Vicki DT Unstampabelles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this, Jackie :) Good on you for all the fussy letter-sticking-down - it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete