Sunday 9 February 2020

Happy Birthday

As it is almost my next birthday I thought I should scrap last years!! We went to the 'pub' for a meal...the children love it there and always eat everything! 


I am entering the challenge at Splashy Mix challenge who have a mood board......

 

....as there was cake I thought I should do a birthday layout! I sprayed purple shimmer on the background (hasn't photographed very well!), the flowers are glittered and used the mauves and purples from the board.

Challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!

Thanks for visiting!! 
 

8 comments:

  1. ooooh, you paint splatted the background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful layout! Thanks for joining us at Splashy Mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet family layout
    Thanks for joining us at Splashymix Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... Thanks for playing along with us at Splashymix Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid work. Thank you joining us at the Splashymix Challenge. - Priya Satish DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous
    Thank for joining us at splashy mix challenge.
    Social Media Ambassador,
    Dheepika Vasudhevan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout....Thanks for playing with us at Splashymix Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for joining us at Splashymix Challenge

    ReplyDelete