Tuesday 18 February 2020

Rock For Heroes

I bought tickets for this show for one of Sharon's Christmas presents....she loves rock and she supports Help for Heroes...so two for one!!!  She was thrilled and I thought that Lee would go with her but he said he thought he would fall asleep!! As if.....it was second row seats and if you weren't deaf before you went you could be when you came out!!! But I went instead and it was a super show...and we might go again next year!!!


The challenge at Lasting Memories this month is Once Loved - Now Forgotten and this week it is Diecuts. I still use all the things that are the subjects of the week so I haven't forgotten them!!! LOL
I diecut the music notes on this layout.
The challenge closes at the end of the month so still time to get scrappy!!

Thanks for visiting! 
 

2 comments:

  1. love this layout Jackie! I have this stack and I scrap a lot of concerts, I am pinning this!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little guitar embelli!

    ReplyDelete