Tuesday 11 September 2018

GoGo Cybercrop


This is my first scrapbook layout this year!!!  There are some good challenges in the cybercrop so thought I would join in!!
You have until the 17th September to upload if you want to challenge yourself too!!!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/552391421467054/

The first challenge is to use hexagons somewhere on your layout.  I think it took me longer to cut them than to do the layout!!  Kisses from my two boys!!

  


The second challenge was to use three photos......this was not really a challenge as I usually use multiple photos anyway!!!  Old photos of Sharon at a street party for the Queens' Jubilee 1977.

Challenge five was to use a stencil for the background.  I have a 12x12 alpha stencil and used it on the right hand side.  School photo of Cassie.


Challenge 7 is a Mood Board.  I went with the colours, but used more yellow as I love it and don't use it often enough!  Had a great time at the circus especially when Sharon got in the ring!!



Challenge 9 is a colour theme. All the colours are included in the background papers...plus more!!  This layout is of Alex with his award for the UK Junior Mathematical Challenge.


Challenge 3 was all about alphas.  I chose the 'long title'  because this is long for me..... I usually go for a single word!!! The boys a few years ago when we went to a farm.

Challenge 11 was to use a list of things!  I have done a school layout of Cassie and used all the bits....a bit out of my comfort zone using sequins!!!  The manufactures strip is the row of pencils!

Challenge 4 was a scraplift....I used Janices' layout to scraplift. 

There were 12 challenges in total and I have completed 8 which I think is good!!! 
Don't forget you have until the 17th to complete any layouts and join in!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! How did you manage to complete to many and all great layouts too! I love the hexagons and my fav layout is the one with the doilies.

    ReplyDelete