Monday 15 October 2018

Scraproom Challenges...

A month has gone by and I have got round to some more scrapping!!!  The Scraproom does various challenges throughout the month and I managed three over the weekend!!

For the first I used the Jump Start Challenge Sketch....


 
....I didn't do too badly...and it is a jump start challenge!!
 
 The next challenge was a Throwback Sketch Challenge....




 

....was pleased with this one....and I was very good!!!

The final layout was for the Freaky Fast Challenge.....


 

.....always like this challenge!!  It always ends up easier than it looks!!! LOL

You have until the end of the month to join in...so lts of time!!
or

Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! you've got the bug back! yay! They are amazing, the layout of Cassandra is just gorgeous and I love the one of Nicholas - how he changed.

    ReplyDelete