Wednesday 24 October 2018

Warhammer

One of Alex hobbies is playing Warhammer...he even runs a club at school! So when he goes to Warhammer World with Lee they really have a good time!!  All the little bits I have used for the embellishments are pieces from Warhammer figures that Alex builds that are 'overs' or he didn't use!!


I am joining the challenges at Rochelle Spears and Scrap with Stacy - who are Scrappy Friends!!
Rochelle has a sketch + you must use plaid patterned paper......

  

Stacy has an October Song Inspiration/Word /phrase challenge.......

 

....love the words in this song and I think they are so true!!  I will certain miss scrapping the stuff they do now, because as they get older it appears that it is difficult to even get a photo!!  I used the words 'Good Times' because that is what they have when they play Warhammer!!

The challenges close 29th October.....

Thanks for visiting!!

2 comments: