Sunday 3 February 2019

Birthday Girl

I have been scrapping this weekend so now time to upload to some challenges!

At White with 1.... for February it is Red plus a sketch for inspiration!  I got so carried away with what I wanted to do I forgot to use the sketch...just as well it is optional! I did in fact scraplift one of my layouts that I did at a GoGo getaway back in 2015!  Really it was because I found I had some of the papers with feathers on which I fussy cut!!!


 This is the layout but I can't remember who did the layout class...sorry! Was pleased with my scraplift....don't often scraplift my own layouts!!

The challenge closes at the end of the month so loads of time to join in!!

Thanks for visiting!!



11 comments:

  1. Love how you've picked out your red jumper and gone with that colour, perfect for this challenge. And how cool to scraplift your own layout?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty layout, Jackie! I simply adore the music print paper as an addition!
    Thank you for playing along with us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to scrap lift your own layouts, surprising how different they look when you change the colours of the paper you use.
    The music note paper looks great on you page.
    Thank you for joining us at White with 1 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful take on the challenge and a lovely photo! Thank you for joining at WW1❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, and I love the music paper - thanks for joining us at White with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page and photo, great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in with us this month at White With 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout! Love all the music!! Thanks for joining us at White with 1 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Particularly love the torn music sheets. Thanks for playing along with White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great page thanks for joining us at white with1

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great page Jackie. Love the effect of the sheet music. Thank you so much for joining in with White with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. how beautiful it is! it is a very beautiful page
    Thank you for playing with us at White With 1

    ReplyDelete