Sunday 24 February 2019

GoGo Cybercrop Challenges

There is a cybercrop at GoGo this weekend and I have done a few of the challenges!!!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text 

I have the straight lines in the paper and the numbers for the order of the photos...how long before we were ready!!!  I was really pleased with this layout!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling 

A fun layout of Sharon and Cassie when we had the Queen, Prince William and Katherine come to visit the Royals shopping centre!!  I used layers and my favourite border punch!!


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling 

Cassie is a big Wonder Woman fan.....I fussy cut the Wonder Woman icon and decoupaged and also the logos.  

Upload your entries by 4th March!!

Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. Have you done anything other than scrapbook this weekend!?!?!?!!

    ReplyDelete