Monday 25 February 2019

Sleepover! & Swimathon

I had a 'sleepover' at Christmas and Alex gave me his bed and shared Nicholas room! Was lovely...Alex made the bed, left me a note and put awesome on the light box....could actually have a drink too as I wasn't driving and I came home on 27th December!!


This is for another challenge at GoGo...and I followed the instructions precisely!!!!

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, text

The boys did a swimathon to raise money for Marie Curie and managed to raise £100!!!  Well done boys!!
 

The thickers are actually glitter ones but they haven't photographed very well!!
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Upload entries by 4th March...

Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

  1. That did rac on the swimathon goes really well and I love your sleepover title

    ReplyDelete