Sunday 3 February 2019

Quad Bike Fun

One of Sharon and Lee's Christmas presents 2017 from me was a Quad Bike Experience which they took in January at Tonbridge in Kent...they said it was lots of fun biking through mud!!!


I have found a new challenge blog 'Stick It Down'...and I hope the sketch is for inspiration as I don't do 'hearty' things....but got all the bits sticking out!!! Also ages ago I made a 'tread' stamp at a class so had to use that too for the mud!!

This is the sketch.......
  

The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to get crafty!!!  They also have a double layout sketch and a card sketch...so lots of choice!! 

Thanks for visiting!!

8 comments:

  1. Fab take on the sketch, love the tyre tread stamping. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

    Keighley-DT for SID

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

    Colleen--DT for SID
    http://scrappingranny-colleen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you made the background and the colors! Thank you for playing along with us at Stick it Down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your take on the sketch and how you didn't use the heart but still kept the feel of the original sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout! Love the stamping and beautiful papers.Thanks for joining us at SID

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tread stamps...and your layout came together beautifully. So glad that you found our blog challenges and I hope to see many more layouts from you in the future.

    Stacy B, single-page layout DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO super fun! I Love how you took the sketch and made it fit your style! Love it! Thanks for scrapping along with us, I cant wait to see what you make next month! :) ~Melissakay SID DT

    ReplyDelete