Sunday 24 March 2019

Brace Face and Volcano Project

Two more layouts for Calvinball...but this time they are for my albums!!!
Nicholas had his brace fitted recently and although he wanted it I don't think he realised how much it would hurt!  Volcano Project was for his science homework!!
 

This layout has star, enamel dot, old product (clock), wood, handwriting font, washi tape, pocket cards, banner. date on layout, arrow, heart, diecut, circle, quote, teal, bakers twine, clock, button, striped paper, camera, paperclip, gear and song in title!!

This layout is from a very old kit that I found...not even sure where I got it..used to go to various crops and I just had the papers....some cut, but no instructions! Someone might know where I got it!! But the papers went with this really well!

This one I managed button, fussy cut, camera, paperclip, gingham, gear, torn paper, star, enamel dot, old product (kit), finished kit, wood, handwriting font, washi tape, date on layout, arrow, heart, die cut, circle, tags, song title, green, twine and quote! 
#
Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the emoji papers you’ve used and what a great title.. the papers for Volcano one go great with the Gryfindoor sweatshirt!

    ReplyDelete