Monday 11 March 2019

Springtime....

I love my Jack and Jill...they have had lots of different hair since I had them last Mothers Day...but I do love them with spring mini daffodils!!

I used the sketch from Sketches in Thyme....

 

The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to join in!!

I am also putting this into the Calvinball challenge where I managed my most points to date....bling, cutfile, old product (paper), 5 word title, handwriting font, sketch, washi tape, date on layout, flower, heart, die cut, button, ribbon, border punch, 2 different fonts in title, doily, bird and word strips!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful Spring layout!!Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent keep to the sketch and such a lovely spring layout.

    ReplyDelete