Wednesday 27 March 2019

Gardening and Karting

Two more layouts for Calvinball challenge...one for me and one for Sharon!  I bought Alex a mini greenhouse for Christmas and he was dying to plant some seeds and have stuff growing!!


For this layout I only managed a star, old product (car), wood, made my own background paper, handwriting font, stamp, graph paper, paint, date on layout, song title, quote, frame, stencil, punctuation mark, text paper, heart, arrow, and enamel dots.


I did better with this layout and got my highest points so far with a star, bling, old product (old kit), wood, pocket cards, date on layout, flower arrow, diecut, circle, tag (go under photo), typewriter font, quote, frame, monochromatic, green, grid, finished kit, bakers twine, bow, list, metal embellie, text paper, button, striped paper, word strips and paperclip! 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Think the grid and tyre tracks look fab on the Karting layout and great job on the gardening one too. I especially like the little hand paper Clip!

    ReplyDelete