Saturday 16 March 2019

I'll Be There For You

Another layout I have done for Sharon's album!  As she is a huge Bon Jovi fan so it was fitting that I used the music for the layout!!


I am entering the challenge at White + i......

 

...it was difficult getting the royal blue but think I cracked it!!

The challenge ends at the end of the month so lots of time to join in!!

I am also entering this in the Calvinball challenge and I managed....bling, wood, made my own background, graph paper, paint, handwriting font, date on layout, flower, arrow, heart, circle, song title, quote, frame, monochromatic layout, doily and button!!

Thanks for visiting!!

9 comments:

  1. Love your background, it pops the whole page! Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this. The way you've done the background with the paint is great..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background Jackie, very striking!
    Thank you for joining us at White with 1 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background is clever, and I love the flourish. Thanks you for playing along with us here at White with ...1

    ReplyDelete
  5. done well with this page! it's pretty and the background is dynamic
    Thanks for joining in with us at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great effect with the background. Love the photo. Thanks for joining in with us this month at White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paint effect in the background and the flowers... makes your beautiful photo pop! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just fantastic. I love your background! Looks amazing! I think I might just have to give it a go sometime! ;-)
    Thanks for joining us at White.. with 1!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that background Jackie. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete