Tuesday 5 March 2019

Happy and Happy Birthday

Two more layout for the Calvinball challenge!  This challenge certainly gets layouts done!!


For this layout I managed...star, bling, old product (papers), wood, handwriting font, sketch, happy, washi tape, floral patterned paper, butterfly, button and ribbon. 
This is the sketch I used.....
 

For Nicholas birthday I managed....star, bling, cutfile, old product (paper), handwriting, sketch (Jump Start at the Scraproom blog), happy, washi tape, buttons, ribbon and sticker.


I am also entering the challenge at the Scraproom.....this is the sketch I used....I did turn it to accommodate my photos...

The challenge closes at the end of the month so lots of time to join in!!
http://thescraproomblog.blogspot.com/

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. I love your take on the sketches and the papers you've used in Happy go together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! Love your layouts, great job with the sketches! Thanks for joining us at The ScrapRoom!

    ReplyDelete